We are hiring!
Field Service Engineer
Based in our Blyth, Northumberland office, UK-wide travel required.
Permanent, full time subject to 6 months probation.
We are looking for a Field Service Engineer to carry out and support the on-site installations for our construction and leisure industry portfolio.
Competitive salary and a great working environment!
The candidate MUST hold a full UK driving licence.
You will need some experience in computers and networking, preferably from a support perspective in construction. Candidates don’t need to be total geeks or seasoned builders, but it is important to have some experience working with technology, construction or both.
As you will be client facing, strong interpersonal skills are important. You’ll often be required to use initiative, excercise good judgment and display excellent time-management skills.
The following skills would be beneficial:
- Linux command-line experience
- Windows desktop experience – Wi-Fi and network configuration, Office applications
- computer and chassis assembly
- IP networking
- electrical knowledge and/or PAT testing experience
- cabling – Ethernet, coaxial; installation and testing
- Wi-Fi/radio installation and configuration
- antenna mounting and positioning
- working from height experience
- existing CSCS site operative cardholder
- writing risk assessments and method statements
This is a rare opportunity to develop your role in a dynamic, innovative organisation! If this excites you, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV and we’ll be in touch!